|In 2004 when wendy g photography was just a baby, I photographed the very cute wedding of a very cute couple. It was fun, it lasted all day and into the night. These two had a DIY styled wedding before Etsy, before DIY was trendy. The invitation said “Rooftop Chic Attire”; Mom made the delicious cake; Dad grew and arranged all the flowers; and there were no matchy-matchy bridal party outfits either! |
Well, much to my surprise, the photo editor at The Knot was interested in publishing this wedding. And before I knew it, wendy g photography was on the map!
Since then, other work has been published. Real Weddings, Editorial Stories, a cover for The Park Slope Reader: A Brooklyn Bride, an Engagement Photograph with the wedding announcement in The New York Times Sunday Styles section, and a real-life makeover in Essence magazine.
So in total, my work has been featured in:
- The Knot New York Metro, 2005
- Essence Magazine, 2006
- The Knot New Jersey, 2007
- The Park Slope Reader: A Brooklyn Wedding, 2008
- Brides New Jersey, 2009
- The New York Times Sunday Styles "Weddings", 2009
- Brides Connecticut, 2011
- Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Gallery, 2011
- New York Daily News "Down the Aisle", 2012